Sunday, June 9, 2013

Mom's going crazy!!

We were trying to get ready to leave for our trip to Texas for Dianna's graduation. Mom was going crazy with her mile long to-do list. 

This is how the kids decided to help:

I thought I would hurry and whip some Mac and cheese up for the kids. Payden climbed up the bar stool onto the counter, knocked over my flowers, opened the box and Mac, scattered it across the kitchen floor along with what was left of the cereal!
Later, when I was tired of cleaning up mess after mess, I threw him in his bedroom. He can't hurt anything in there. Right?! WRONG! He got up on Landon's bed and tore off the new border off the walls!!


Not only did I have to sweep the kitchen a dozen times in the two days before we left I had to mop it a few times too!! The lid wasn't on the kool-aide tight when Landon pulled it out if the fridge. Then, he told me "that never happens like that! Watch!?" And dumped more on the floor to show me how it leaked!!

I mopped it again, but I think the floor was still sticky when we left!! ... 

Eventually we got out of the house with everything cleaned and in the car! 

No comments:

Post a Comment