Sunday, May 26, 2013

Piano Recital

I survived my first year teaching piano. It was a great experience! I never ever dreamed it would be something I would do...especially since I wont play in front of anyone. Anyone! (Not even my husband!!) But...I figured I could at least get them started! ...besides we're only going to be in North Dakota a couple years...right??? Then I'll have moving as an excuse to quit when they are better than I am! But, I really have loved it! These kids knew nothing when we got started in November. One went to piano festival and received a superior rating. And all 12 of them had 2 songs memorized for the recital...and they did great! After the recital we came back to our house and enjoyed Root beer floats!!

Unfortunately the only pictures I took are on my real camera...so I can only post the ones Ron took if me from his phone!! ...which explains the pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment