Saturday, April 13, 2013

Lego Zoo!!

Once in a while mom gets creative!! Landon opted out of Playgroup today (Which is more than okay with me!) We got caught up on some preschool. Then he wanted ME to build Lego's WITH him. Ugh! I hate when they want me to play creative things...Lego's and Barbies...and things that require imagination!!  But I put on my happy mom face anyway and this is what we came up with!!

We made a Lego Zoo!! We have a... snake, crocodile, elephant, giraffe, zebra, camel, turtle, and a hippo. Then we had a bunch of squares left so we added a park bench, the entrance gate, and 3 people.

I wanted Landon's picture with it...but then he had to take my picture with it too!

He played with them all day. He even moved them to his bed and set them up against his pillows. Like Madilyn does with her dolls, when she makes her bed in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment