Monday, February 11, 2013

Weekend Fun!!

Our weeks are always so busy!  It seems like all I am ever doing is harping on kids to hurry and do things!!  It takes Madilyn 2 hours to get ready for school!! TWO HOURS!! All she has to do is shower, get dressed, let me do her hair, eat breakfast, and make her bed!!  Then she gets home from school, goes to the neighbor's so I can do piano lessons, and it starts all over again...dinner, night time chores and bed!! 

I decided we needed to have so fun!! My played all weekend the the kids!!  Movies. Coloring. Puzzles. Play Dough. More Puzzles! Hair do's!  We had a blast! Sometimes mom just needs a little reminder that part of her job is to PLAY WITH the kids too.  There will always be something that needs to get done, but putting the kids first is more important!!

No comments:

Post a Comment